Frazier Mountain - Weather Conditions as of Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Current Views are available from Frazier Mtn Internet's
PMC-Sawmill Mtn./Mt. Abel WebCam
- picture is updated every 3 minutes and you can view the Last 24 hours of pictures.
For more weather information, try Frazier
Park Weather Forecast from Weather.com, the National
Weather Service, and Intellicast's
Latest Satellite Photo.
Current Snow Level 6500'
General Weather and Snow Conditions -
Sunny today, rain likely starting tomorrow afternoon.
High today in the low 50s, low temperatures in the low 30s.
- Gorman, Lebec (~3500' to ~4500') - 0"
- Frazier Park, Lake of the Woods (~4500' to ~5000') - 0"
- Lockwood Valley (~5000' to ~5500') - 0"
- Cuddy Valley (~5500' to ~6000')- 0"
- Pinon Pines (~5000' to ~ 5500') - 0"
- Pine Mountain Club (~5000' to ~ 6500') - 0" - 1"
- Mt. Pinos (~8200' to ~8800') - 4" - 8"
- I-5 through the Grapevine - Open.
- Frazier Mountain Park Road - Open.
- Cuddy Valley Road - Open.
- Lockwood Valley Road - Open.
- Mil Potrero Hwy - from "Y" to PMC - Open, watch for morning ice.
- Mt. Abel - Closed through spring.
- Mt. Pinos - Open.
to Mountain Communities Chamber of Commerce Home Page
Copyright© 2017 by Frazier Mountain Internet Service.
Web Page Authored by Frazier Mountain
Document Last Revised January 17, 2017.