Greater Frazier Mountain - Weather Conditions as of Sunday, February 18, 2018
Current Views are available from Frazier Mtn Internet's
PMC-Sawmill Mtn./Mt. Abel WebCam
- picture is updated every 3 minutes and you can view the Last 24 hours of pictures.
For more weather information, try Frazier
Park Weather Forecast from Weather.com, the National
Weather Service, and Intellicast's
Latest Satellite Photo.
Current Snow Level 8000'
General Weather and Snow Conditions -
Sunny this morning with increasing clouds this afternoon. A chance of snow shoers tonight and tomorrow.
High today in the mid 50s, low temperatures in the upper teens.
- Gorman, Lebec (~3500' to ~4500') - 0"
- Frazier Park, Lake of the Woods (~4500' to ~5000') - 0"
- Lockwood Valley (~5000' to ~5500') - 0"
- Cuddy Valley (~5500' to ~6000')- 0"
- Pinon Pines (~5000' to ~ 5500') - 0"
- Pine Mountain Club (~5000' to ~ 6500') - 0"
- Mt. Pinos (~8200' to ~8800') - 0" - 1"
- I-5 through the Grapevine - Open.
- Frazier Mountain Park Road - Open.
- Cuddy Valley Road - Open.
- Lockwood Valley Road - Open.
- Mil Potrero Hwy - from "Y" to PMC - Open.
- Mt. Abel - Closed until spring.
- Mt. Pinos - Open.
to Mountain Communities Chamber of Commerce Home Page
Copyright© 2018 by Frazier Mountain Internet Service.
Web Page Authored by Frazier Mountain
Document Last Revised February 18, 2018.